I. Collection of Personal Information
We may collect information that directly or indirectly identifies you (“Personal Information”). The Personal Information we may collect includes the following:
- Your internet protocol (IP) address; and
- Any other Personal Information you voluntarily choose to include in inquiries, feedback or any other communications you send to us via the Site
II. Uses and Disclosures of Personal Information
We use Personal Information for the following purposes:
- to respond to you when you have sent a communication to us via the Site;
- to comply with our legal obligations or exercise and/or defend our legal rights; and
We disclose Personal Information as follows:
- we disclose users' IP addresses to third parties (such as Content Delivery Network (CDN) providers) that assist us with the operation and functioning of our Site; and
- we disclose Personal Information to the extent we are legally obligated to do so (e.g., to law enforcement, regulators, government agencies or other parties as required by applicable laws and regulations) or to exercise and/or defend our legal rights
III. Third Party Service Providers
As noted above, we disclose Personal Information to certain third parties (e.g., CDN providers) so that they may support the functioning of our Site. Although we do not control these third parties, we make commercially reasonable efforts to engage only those service providers that adequately protect Personal Information and comply with applicable information privacy and security laws.
IV. Deletion and Modification of Personal Information
To the extent that we maintain your Personal Information and you wish to request that we delete or modify your Personal Information, you may contact us at email@example.com. We will respond to requests as required by applicable law. In some circumstances, we may not be able to comply with your request (for example, we may deny your deletion request if we must retain your Personal Information in order to comply with a legal obligation).
V. Children Under 13
Our Site is not intended for use by children under 13 years old. We do not knowingly solicit or collect Personal Information from children under 13. If we discover that we have collected Personal Information from a child under 13, we will seek to promptly delete such Personal Information. If you believe that we have collected Personal Information from any child under the age of 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
VI. Security of Personal Information
We implement reasonable and appropriate security measures aimed to prevent Personal Information from being lost or used, accessed, altered or disclosed in an unauthorized way. For example, we implement controls designed to permit the secure transmission and storage of Personal Information. Please note, however, that there are inherent risks relating to electronic transmission of information over the Internet and although we use security measures to protect Personal Information, we cannot guarantee that unauthorized access, use or disclosure of Personal Information will never occur.
VII. Links to Third Party Websites
Our Site may include links to third party websites, however, we do not endorse or recommend such third party websites and we are not responsible for the privacy practices of the third parties that operate such websites. When you access third parties’ websites, we encourage you to read the privacy policies on those websites.
VIII. International Transfer of Personal Information
IX. Retention of Personal Information
XI. Contact Us